Sunday, March 16, 2014

Deadlines, ridiculous deadlines

Setting a deadline for myself has become somewhat of a problem. I keep setting them and then plans/hospital visits drop out of the sky. It's amazingly annoying haha :)

During the times that I actually do get the chance to stick with my self-set deadlines, I tend to crash afterwards. Not many people know that I can write nonstop for two days. I'm very determined to get my chapters out there to read and for others to enjoy :) 

Cranking out chapters like this also makes it easier to make them longer. If there's one thing I try not to do is make a chapter really short. If I have time to write then I'm going to make it as long as I can possibly make it. Now I'm off to continue writing :) 


Until tomorrow
Keep Calm and Write On :) 
~Cate Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment