Thursday, March 13, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

I've always wondered what it would be like to write and manage a blog of my own. After I started writing my own stories online I began to hit some hard times with school, and depression; writing became my escape from all of that. Now that I've taken back the reigns, I wanted to begin sharing my 'behind the scenes' writing thoughts :)

Over the past year my stories have become more popular than ever! It makes the writing process much more fun and rewarding when people tell me that they love reading my work. Hearing and reading this pushes me to work even harder to keep writing. Even though I do tend to hit writing blocks like any author, I still crank new ideas into my notebook until I can get them onto the digital page.

My writing is my passion and my creations are my loves. This is what I say when others ask me why I write and it's very true. It just took a swift kick in the tush to realize this :) Writing can help lift anyone's spirits just like reading a favorite book will unlock the vast worlds that are hidden within the creator's mind. So whenever you hit hard times like I did, open a notebook and just start writing!

I hope you enjoy my page and stay tuned in for my daily posts :)

Remember! Keep Calm and Write On :)

-Cate Riddle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment