Saturday, March 15, 2014

Getting back on your stallion

Sometimes things happen for a reason, even if it makes you want to pull your hair out. You can let these events keep you down or you can get up and stare Life in the eye. I've come to realize that I can also use my experiences in my writing.

Whenever I do this it helps me move past whatever's bothering me. It gives me the chance to vent through my characters and make it into something positive. 

So whenever you're in a rut and feel like nothing's going to get better, pop in your headphones and write :) Never let anything or anyone pull you down! Don't you want to be like Dominique, Andrea and Calista? They found their own magic and they fight for what they believe in, so can you :) 

Until tomorrow
Keep Calm and Write On
~Cate Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment