Friday, March 14, 2014

Researching for every chapter

Finding the perfect mythology and history to go along with a story can sometimes be a pain in the tush. Especially when you have to go into extreme detail as you try to describe them to your readers. Having a large amount a patience and a bit of determination really does help in the end. You'll need it when you begin to piece together your masterpiece :)

For my two main stories, 'Riddle Me This' and 'To Love a Colonel',  American history and Greek mythology play pretty big parts. I think the reason why is because I'm a huge fan of history in general and it's really fun to toy with it in my own way. I guess it makes me feel like a meddling soothsayer haha :)

Today, with the last of the current researching being complete, I'll be posting some seriously long chapters for all of my stories. Doing this will probably keep me awake all day and night, my determination to update hammering away at my conscience until I finish. I'm just excited to finally be able to get my hands into some awesome Greek mythology! 


Until tomorrow!
Keep Calm and Write On :)

-Cate Riddle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment